No announcement yet.

MapSource version 6.15.3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with no negative feedback so far, maybe it's now time for me to upgrade to 16.5.3, thanks for sharing your experiences.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Comment

tell me how it goes the 6.14 was indeed slow. hehehehe..

Comment

Originally posted by ironbuttpinoy View Post
        I was very impressed. I noticed the road types were CLEARLY visible.

Heres a screen shot of 6.15.3 in Batangus using 1.03B.

Also here are the latest changes.

Change History
        Changes made from version 6.14.1 to 6.15.3:

* Fixed an issue where blank map tiles are left on the screen.
        * Fixed an issue with redrawing the map after a detail level change.
        * Enhanced the drawing of roads to better distinguish primary from secondary roads.
        * Added the ability to adjust symbol size of icons.
        * Fixed the display of spot soundings in Marine maps.
        * Fixed an issue with areas getting highlighted inadvertently.
        * Fixed 'Move Waypoint', 'Insert Route Section', and 'Extend Route' capabilities from right-click context menus.
        * Fixed an issue with water regions getting clipped.
        * Limited 'Nearest Features' to only displayed maps.
        * Fixed overlapping copyright information for certain maps.
        * Fixed the display of certain Marine icons in the 'Find Nearest Places' dialog.
        * Fixed an issue with improper amenities getting displayed for 'Exit Properties'
        * Modified the color used for bathymetric lines.
        * Enhanced the look of dashed and dotted lines.
        * Enhanced sizes of certain labels.
        * Enhanced the look of road shield icons.
        * Fixed an issue when using certain find operations.
        * Fixed an issue where changing the font would result in no labels being displayed.
        * Fixed an issue with using the Roads & Rec 2.1 Hawaii and Alaska product

I did find the line quality much nicer.
        Hi question, where you able to upload the 1.03b using this version on your unit? if so could you please share? i'v been having problems uploading 1.03b on my unit.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 7th star View Post
          Hi question, where you able to upload the 1.03b using this version on your unit? if so could you please share? i'v been having problems uploading 1.03b on my unit.

thanks
          I have not loaded it yet. I am in the states and the states takes up my entire 2mb ram chip on my 2610. Maybe you have a memory issue?
          [COLOR="Red"][B]GRAND OPENING![/B][/COLOR] [B]The home of long distance riding in the Philippines. Shown in April/May issue of Mo2rista Magazine. [URL="http://www.ridenseekrally.com"]Click here to visit: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]www.ridenseekrally.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by ironbuttpinoy View Post
            I have not loaded it yet. I am in the states and the states takes up my entire 2mb ram chip on my 2610. Maybe you have a memory issue?

No memory issues ny 770 has a big capacity, 4 gig i think.

the unlock code seems to be a problem.....

thanks

Comment

this is an upgrade right?

the thing is... its asking for an old version of mapsource which i dont have on my pc... where do i get one?

Comment

Originally posted by pong View Post
                this is an upgrade right?

the thing is... its asking for an old version of mapsource which i dont have on my pc... where do i get one?
                It is an upgrade. Please read this first before getting the upgrade: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=26

Please make the effort to go through the FAQ's and "How to's" before shooting off questions that have been answered so many times already...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                  It is an upgrade. Please read this first before getting the upgrade: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=26

Please make the effort to go through the FAQ's and "How to's" before shooting off questions that have been answered so many times already...
                  Borgie,
                  hows the new mapsource? did you download it? Im afraid it might be the same as the 6.14.

Just wanted to receive a feedback from you and from all fellow members before i take a plunge

Comment

Originally posted by alpha-q View Post
                    Borgie,
                    hows the new mapsource? did you download it? Im afraid it might be the same as the 6.14.

Just wanted to receive a feedback from you and from all fellow members before i take a plunge
                    Wasn't able to upgrade, there was something wrong with my upgrade download and the 6.15.30 installer won't run. And i did not get the chance to download again. Simply forgot . But there's a new upgrade, 6.15.40. Anybody tried this? Perhaps a new thread for the 6.15.40 should be started...

Comment

Oregon 300

Hi,

I am looking for Ph map compatible to my Garmin Oregon 300, would appreciate your help..

Thanks,
                      Jp

Comment

Originally posted by jplalo View Post
                        Hi,

I am looking for Ph map compatible to my Garmin Oregon 300, would appreciate your help..

Thanks,
                        Jp
                        Hi Jp.
                        Welcome to Roadguide.
                        We have here a Ph map compatible to your Oregon.
                        Check out our newbie FAQ:
                        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
                        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                        X