Route Calculation data grayed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Route Calculation data grayed out

How come everytime I load the 108C in my Nuvi, the include route calculation data (recommended if your gps supports auto routing)-located on left lower portion of mapsource is always grayed out. Unlike before versions, I tick this box, maybe that's why I have some error on routing along E rodriguez jr to Edsa. (and in some routes as well) On the preference, route style Use autorouting is checked. My version is 6156

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
    How come everytime I load the 108C in my Nuvi, the include route calculation data (recommended if your gps supports auto routing)-located on left lower portion of mapsource is always grayed out. Unlike before versions, I tick this box, maybe that's why I have some error on routing along E rodriguez jr to Edsa. (and in some routes as well) On the preference, route style Use autorouting is checked. My version is 6156
    NT maps. can't deselect it.
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
      same problem i had with my non-NT GPS, StreetPilot III 2610; your best recourse is to stay with ver 1.07c. unless you want to shell out the extra bucks for a newer GPS (NT version).

you can follow my dillemma from my other posts. great help from Poks and Borgie in figuring this one out too.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        NT maps. can't deselect it.
        Jan, what is the last non-NT version of roadguide.ph?
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by John Ryan View Post
          Jan, what is the last non-NT version of roadguide.ph?
          It's 1.07. Jan can't help you now as he's across high seas. Am afraid you'll get stuck to that version since we will never go back to non-NT map.

Comment

May i know what's an NT Map? Is this Northern Territory Map? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by liberty View Post
              May i know what's an NT Map? Is this Northern Territory Map? Thanks.
              No. Northern Territory map is the one used in Australia and can be a non-NT map. NT map version is developed by Garmin because it has a better compression algorithm and cannot be decompiled (yet), meaning the map cannot be readily copied and modified by someone else (yet).

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                No. Northern Territory map is the one used in Australia and can be a non-NT map. NT map version is developed by Garmin because it has a better compression algorithm and cannot be decompiled (yet), meaning the map cannot be readily copied and modified by someone else (yet).
                Thanks, Sir Pokz.

Comment

Working...
                X