Skyway Bicutan -Sucat Opening today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skyway Bicutan -Sucat Opening today

The Skyway Bicutan -Sucat was opened by govt officials this morning,(I think open to public at 1:30 this pm) this will lessen the travel time further, good for us living at the south Fees are still the same P65.00 but I heard it will be reverted back to P85 in due time.

additional info below"

http://www.skyway.com.ph/news/49-sky...-year-end.html
    Last edited by jspalaroan; 12-15-2010, 10:03. Reason: add info

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
    The Skyway Bicutan -Sucat was opened by govt officials this morning,(I think open to public at 1:30 this pm) this will lessen the travel time further, good for us living at the south Fees are still the same P65.00 but I heard it will be reverted back to P85 in due time.

additional info below"

http://www.skyway.com.ph/news/49-sky...-year-end.html
    don't forget the 1-sec tracks kuya.

Comment

Horaaay! Maybe that will also mean less congestion below the skyway as well! At least great timing, in time for the holidays! Thanks for the info Kuya JS.

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
        don't forget the 1-sec tracks kuya.
        1s track of new Sucat Skyway entrance northbound attached
        Unfortunatly the new southbound section was closed when I returned?

maybe I'll try again tomorrow, if I get time?

Attached Files
        Last edited by jonatle; 12-15-2010, 22:50.
        Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

@pokz:
          kuya, i added north bound lane fr kuya jonatle's 1-sec track.
          for southbound lane, i plotted it out, would look like it, we will just replace it when 1-sec track is available. both lanes joins from middle of a.santos ave.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Here is the 1s track Southbound from Skyway Entrance (near Shell stn) and exit at Epass toll lane Sucat. Note on the counterflow track at near start of Skyway(they allow this during rush hour) as well as the stationary track (traffic build up -near Erincor devt (wpt) before you exit to the ramp at Sucat. Made a U turn along Sucat rd as there is still no exit ramp to Slex as I'm bound for further south.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is the 1s track Southbound from Skyway Entrance (near Shell stn) and exit at Epass toll lane Sucat. Note on the counterflow track at near start of Skyway(they allow this during rush hour) as well as the stationary track (traffic build up -near Erincor devt (wpt) before you exit to the ramp at Sucat. Made a U turn along Sucat rd as there is still no exit ramp to Slex as I'm bound for further south.
              we need more 1-sec tracks of these lanes for calibration. please keep uploading them. thanks.

Comment

Exit ramp to slex is still under construction near Hillsborough gate.
                Along with Alabang exit, it will be opened on May 2011.

Comment

Skyway extension update

Tomorrow April 6 Wednesday at 2pm the skyway extension from Bicutan to Alabang will be opened. This 6.8 kms skyway stage 2 will be tollfree until April 20. The Bicutan temporary ramp will be closed. So enjoy guys while its free.

Comment

Tomorrow April 6 Wednesday at 2pm the skyway extension from Bicutan to Alabang will be opened. This 6.8 kms skyway stage 2 will be tollfree until April 20. The Bicutan temporary ramp will be closed. So enjoy guys while its free.

try to get the easter egg kuya idol
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Again nice advanced info JS

The skyway to Alabang though means there are two exits, one southwards exiting to SLEX? The other to Alabang? Is this correct?

TTFN
                      Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
                        Again nice advanced info JS

The skyway to Alabang though means there are two exits, one southwards exiting to SLEX? The other to Alabang? Is this correct?

TTFN
                        Arvin
                        This is thru the courtesy of our other friends in other forum. Yes- southbound -one for Slex and one for Alabang(Alabang-Zapote road). There are two ramps (Left & Right) in between Sucat and Alabang. If you are going south-you must take the ramp down before Alabang and take Slex and if you intend to go to Alabang-you just continue till exit at Alabang-Zapote road.

If you are northbound (going to Manila) , you must take the ramp up (in between Sucat and Alabang)which will take you to Skyway.

I think there is no entry point from(skyway- Alabang-Zapote road ) if you are going northbound.

Comment

in addition, from april 21, makati to alabang skyway will be charge P169 as toll fee for class 1 vehicles.

Comment

I think there is no entry point from(skyway- Alabang-Zapote road ) if you are going northbound.
                            kuya js,
                            there is an entry point from alabang-zapote road.
                            i will record 1sec tracks tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                              kuya js,
                              there is an entry point from alabang-zapote road.
                              i will record 1sec tracks tomorrow.
                              Sorry I stand corrected. The road is very narrow though . But confirmed I saw the entry toll booth this pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X