Candaba Swamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Candaba Swamp

Anybody knows how to get to candaba swamp from olongapo?
    We will drive there tomorrow at 6am, will be great if i dont have to find it by reading the roadsigns, Thanks in advance

to the mods, please remove, thanks
    Last edited by johnny2467; 02-13-2009, 21:25. Reason: not needed anymore

no clue, but don't forget to waypoint it so the next guy knows where it is...
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by johnny2467 View Post
      Anybody knows how to get to Candaba swamp from olongapo?
      We will drive there tomorrow at 6am, will be great if i dont have to find it by reading the roadsigns, Thanks in advance

to the mods, please remove, thanks
      Does anyone knows the contact tel #s (if any) for this just in case anyone who decide to go there! at least need to call first to ensure that there are birds to watch? any recommendation good food,accommodation etc.

Comment

Candaba swamp

Comes up on GE. I plotted location and then transferred to Mapsource.See attached file. Problem is the roads going there are not plotted on map! Might be helpful to prints screen from GE of the area. Best of luck!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOOPERPH View Post
          Comes up on GE. I plotted location and then transferred to Mapsource.See attached file. Problem is the roads going there are not plotted on map! Might be helpful to prints screen from GE of the area. Best of luck!
          Nice to have new tracks/wpts there in that area, calling RG members from Pampanga / or from Laguna (in the future)

Comment

Working...
          X