GPS Prices at Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Prices at Festival

I just saw today at PC works (near Robinson -3rd floor) at Festival supermall in Alabang that they are selling various Nuvi w/ prices as follows:
    Nuvi 1410-P22K
    Nuvi 1300-P16K
    Nuvi 1200-P10.5K

Now its up to you to decide:, best is canvass first. I did not bother to ask if the units are preloaded w/ PI maps

i got my 1390T when i was in Illinois for just around 9000.
    ER Nurse
    Rest but don't Quit

Comment

i've been seeing another store that sells garmin in that cluster of computer store, in that lane where TCA is. prices are in range with what you posted.

it is a common knowledge that direct US prices are 50-100% cheaper especially for older models. buy local only if there is absolutely no way to buy direct from US. but yes, garmin gps are now becoming common here. a store in megamall is a sure shot if you are looking for one, they always have a unit for sale (nt maxx.. i cant remember the name)

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
      I just saw today at PC works (near Robinson -3rd floor) at Festival supermall in Alabang that they are selling various Nuvi w/ prices as follows:
      Nuvi 1410-P22K
      Nuvi 1300-P16K
      Nuvi 1200-P10.5K

Now its up to you to decide:, best is canvass first. I did not bother to ask if the units are preloaded w/ PI maps

Comment

guys,

if you really want one why not try to contact bugs bunny. the prices of the nuvi he/she is selling is reasonable and can get you other model or accessories as well. i bought a nuvi from them and the service is good.
        (not that im a part of their company)
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
          guys,

if you really want one why not try to contact bugs bunny. the prices of the nuvi he/she is selling is reasonable and can get you other model or accessories as well. i bought a nuvi from them and the service is good.
          Window shopping only If its time to upgrade, i will buy it via vendors forum or from your tips guys or in US and wait for 3 weeks via post office.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
            guys,

hbt: do you know the contact numbers of bugs bunny? I think I need to upgrade na I do not like using my nuvi 760 coz it's having a hard time getting signals from the satellites.
            *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

Originally posted by sioks View Post
              hbt: do you know the contact numbers of bugs bunny? I think I need to upgrade na I do not like using my nuvi 760 coz it's having a hard time getting signals from the satellites.
              hi kuya. if i may answer, the number is included in his post here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2739

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
                Nuvi 1410-P22K
                Nuvi 1300-P16K
                Nuvi 1200-P10.5K

I bought my nuvi 780 from amazon at P9050 + P1000 customs & duties in Manila.

Comment

Working...
                X