Garmin nuvi 760 w 2009 Map (brand-new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin nuvi 760 w 2009 Map (brand-new)

UPDATE: The offer says February 2009 so there is no need to contact me after that. I am unable to delete the original post so I'll just update this.

------------------

I'm coming home 1st week of February 2009

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=10624
    Garmin nuvi 760 w 2009 US Map (brand-new) - $499 USD

or

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=&pID=13381
    Garmin nuvi 260W w 2009 US Map (brand-new) - $350 USD

760 has many-many features such as multiple routes, mp3 player, etc...

If you pay me in Pesos I'll charge just a bit more b/c buying $$ is more expensive then selling. Contact me at lglex@hotmail.com if interested. I cannot bring more than 2 units.
    Last edited by LGMan; 10-02-2009, 09:10. Reason: adding email
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]GPS - Greatest invention since sliced bread![/COLOR][/FONT]

seeing as you are in NYC, please check the prices at costco. you'll find them a lot better than the standard garmin pricing...
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

prices

also in circuit city

Comment

costco

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        seeing as you are in NYC, please check the prices at costco. you'll find them a lot better than the standard garmin pricing...
        is there a costco in NYC?

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
          http://www.priceviewer.com/costco_lo...ew%20York.html
          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
            Not in the City. Probably out in the burbs or boroughs, which I don't venture much. lol. I'll check Radio Shack.
            [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]GPS - Greatest invention since sliced bread![/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

LGMan:

Just a tip: The Nuvi 360 can be bought here from independent sellers at P15K-P16K (I understand that the 260W is a lower-end model than the 360). How about buying online? Amazon maybe?

Thanks.

allan

Comment

360 and 260W has the same features (almost). But Garmin has discontinued 360. One nice thing I like about 260W is the wide screen display and internal antenna. But I heard the 260W cannot save tracks so I'm leaning on 760. That's more than my budget but oh well...

I checked Amazon and they have really good prices. But still more than what I'd really want to pay for.

Comment

I've always bought my units from TigerGPS. They have international shipping and accept international credit cards. Malalaki din sale prices nila on certain models. I've bought a 250w, 4 660s and a streetpilot c340 from them (all refurb) and so far so good. never been happier.

pero mas mura ata kung may PO Box forwarder ka or something. The small 250w refurb box cost me php800 to ship here using our forwarder.

Comment

Working...
                  X