Where do you mount your unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you mount your unit?

I would like to benchmark location where do you mount your unit.

Mine is on the left side of the rearview mirror. Because I used the bluetooth (via phone) a lot while driving and microphone is closer to me. Please see attached photos

Thanks for the help. If you have photos, I would like to see them.

Hi LyleCantalejo, nice pics.. I mount mine on the windsheild so it's within reach coz I also use the bluetooth via phone feature..

I have the pictures posted on this thread: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1007

Thanks for sharing..

Originally posted by LyleCantalejo View Post
    I would like to benchmark location where do you mount your unit.

Mine is on the left side of the rearview mirror. Because I used the bluetooth (via phone) a lot while driving and microphone is closer to me. Please see attached photos

Thanks for the help. If you have photos, I would like to see them.

Comment

I place my Nuvi205 on the lower left portion of the windshield. This position works best for me because it doesn't really take my eyes off the road that much whenever I make quick glances on the navigator's screen.

To view the image, kindly click on the thumbnail.

Comment

Sweet...mine is much nearer in my face. looking at it needs refocusing of my eyes then refocus back again on the road, its not really safe for me. I guess I will have to put it somewhere else.

If you do not open your windows very often I guess, it's safe. Medyo within reach kasi yung location ng unit mo baka mapagkamalang TV dukutin ng mga loko-loko sa kalye pag bukas and bintana.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes sirLyle...hindi po ako nagbubukas ng bintana sa biyahe. A/C is always on because I can't stand the heat of the Metro streets.

Comment

Working...
          X