just to pay respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to pay respect

it is with a heavy heart to say goodbye madam pres. Cory Aquino.

on the other hand im happy coz im sure you are there with ninoy and God
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Goodbye Pres. Cory! God's faithful and loyal servant.

Thank you for sharing your life with the Filipino people...i know that you are happy, now that you are reunited with your beloved Ninoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
      Goodbye Pres. Cory! God's faithful and loyal servant.

Thank you for sharing your life with the Filipino people...i know that you are happy, now that you are reunited with your beloved Ninoy.
      What better way for us to pay tribute to Ninoy and Cory than to live by their ideals. And certainly continuing to contribute in this project is our own little way of keeping their dreams of a better Philippines alive. Doing something that you know will be of help to other people without asking for anything in return is a great way of showing that we live and breathe their principles.
      Last edited by pokz; 08-06-2009, 11:25.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
        What better way for us to pay tribute to Ninoy and Cory than to live by their ideals. And certainly continuing to contribute in this project is our own little way of keeping their dreams of a better Philippines alive. Doing something that you know will be of help to other people without asking for anything in return is a great way of showing that we live and breathe their principles.

very well said Pokz.

Comment

Working...
        X