June 21, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 21, 2009

TODAY ALL THE FATHER HAVE THIER DAY OFF FROM DOING THE LAUNDRY AND WASHING THE DISHES. BUKAS NALANG

HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

...kung wala kayong mga hangover...

Happy Father's Day!!!

wala bang Single's Day? hehehe
    ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Happy Fathers' Day!!!

Comment

Happy father's day to all fathers out there... me included

Comment

hay.... another year has passed. 1 year older

again... HAPPY FATHERS DAY
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Happy Father's Day To All.

Comment

Cheers to all Fathers/Daddies/Dads/Papas/Tatays/Itays/Amas

Comment

Also SUMMER SOLSTICE

Today is also the Summer Solstice ... the day when the sun reaches it's most northerly transit of the earth at 23 degrees and 26 minutes latitude north of the equator. It's also the longest day of the year
                I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
                "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

Hi Daddy's

Well I guess even its a day over I still wanna greet all my friends who are pinaka mabait, pinaka masipag, pinaka loyal sa wife na walang mga bisyo kagaya ng ALAK, BABAE at SUGAL....... Happy fathers day!!! Pagbati mula sa sinungaling na Tatay din!
                  *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

Working...
                  X