Who's Voice do you use on your NUVI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Voice do you use on your NUVI?

What do RG members use as Voice for their GARMIN Nuvi units?
    Default (Factory Default)
    0%
    American Jack
    0%
    American Jill
    0%
    English Daniel
    0%
    English Karen
    0%
    English Emily
    0%
    Custom Voice (downloaded, Purchased, Vioce studio)
    0%

i toggle between American Jill and English Karen.

Comment

jill and emily (voted emily though as she's my present voice)

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
        i toggle between American Jill and English Karen.
        +1
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

I'm a full time Fan of Karen, only time my GPS is set to another voice is if my Brother borrows it, for some reason he prefers Jill, but he can't vote here

I am curious about Emily though, Kuya Doki is she straight?

TTFN
          Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
            I'm a full time Fan of Karen, only time my GPS is set to another voice is if my Brother borrows it, for some reason he prefers Jill, but he can't vote here

TTFN
            Arvin

sus......

lakas ng imagination
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

to all fellow Karen fan, here she is.

http://gps.about.com/b/2009/02/20/th...aren-voice.htm

Comment

Thanks Lyndon!! Appreciate it! I knew she was blond!

Unkel HBT, I told you she isn't! Unless Gay Meant she likes Women, which is still possible but unlikely.

TTFN
                Arvin

Comment

Thanks Lyndon!! Appreciate it! I knew she was blond!

Unkel HBT, I told you she isn't! Unless Gay Meant she likes Women, which is still possible but unlikely.

TTFN
                  Arvin

somebody or anybody can put diana zubiris pic there and CONVINCE you its her because you wanted to believe in it so much that youre willing to forego the facts that she is a ...

mwahahaha
                  Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                  - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hahahaha! Unkel you are ruining it for many of us, Karen is leading in the polls you know.

Karen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Jacobsen (No I did not make that wiki myself)

Jill: http://www.jilljacobsenvoice.com/about.html

Is it a coincidence that they both have the same surname? Maybe, or maybe not but I think they are not related to each other, other than they are both Garmin Voices.

TTFN
                    Arvin

Comment

TTFN
                      Arvin
                      hahaha. you mean to say, everytime you hear the voice, you imagine something else?:sly: sus hehehe

i usually use jill, although i am recently using emily. no reason though. just used it and observing. i am checking how they pronounce street names and poi's.
                      Last edited by doki; 07-13-2011, 16:17.

Comment

What can I do Kuya Doki, it's Unkel HBT's fault, he planted that image in my head that she is Gay. I mean don't get me wrong RG members, I am not a homophobe!

I saw that Unkel voted Default, but I think I want to see his GPSR next chance I get, I have a feeling it's set to Karen and he just doesn't want competition, he wants her for himself!

I was able to download a wav file of Emily's voice, and decided I'd stick with an Aussie Woman.

On a serious note, I find that Karen's voice is the most "soothing/calm" voice in my voice menu, so I don't even care that she sometimes mispronounces streets, just adds to the "cuteness".

I tried Squirilly voice, did not like it at once.

Waitaminute, is talking and obsessing about GPSR voice another symptom of RG addiction?

TTFN
                        Arvin

Comment

Kuyas and Sirs who voted "others" or Custom voices, would you care to post what voice you are using?

Comment

I was able to download a wav file of Emily's voice, and decided I'd stick with an Aussie Woman.
                            well, i agree that aussies really do catch attention. like the aussie girl in the chuck series.

Waitaminute, is talking and obsessing about GPSR voice another symptom of RG addiction?
                            oh yeah! most definitely RG addik!

Comment

I alternate between Sean Connery and Arnold Swarzennegger.

Comment

Working...
                              X