No announcement yet.

Our maps not verified nor certified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"in today's Motoring section" means he is a pussy in a big girls blouse. I'd take him on Roadguide v whatever cross country trip, he can drive whatever he wants, I'll take my Hardrock!

Mindyou, two weeks ago it was weak legs and flabby belly, but I'm over that now. But Roadguide would have still been the secret weapon.

Been away 6 months but out there mapping again.

Roadguide rules!

Regards
    Dave
    Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMorrison View Post
      "in today's Motoring section" means he is a pussy in a big girls blouse. I'd take him on Roadguide v whatever cross country trip, he can drive whatever he wants, I'll take my Hardrock!

Mindyou, two weeks ago it was weak legs and flabby belly, but I'm over that now. But Roadguide would have still been the secret weapon.

Been away 6 months but out there mapping again.

Roadguide rules!

Regards
      Dave
      welcome back home dave. it's nice to see you up and running again.

Comment

Pokz,

It's Good to be back!

Regards
        Dave
        Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMorrison View Post
          Pokz,

It's Good to be back!

Regards
          Dave

Dave's back! That means we'll get to so more POIs, tracks and MTB trails in Northern Negros once again . Welcome back kuya Dave, inspiring to hear that in only two weeks you got your old form back...

Comment

Working...
          X