Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS Map to the Philippines infected with a Trojan Horse Virus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Map to the Philippines infected with a Trojan Horse Virus!

Hi, I just joined and attempted to download the basic GPS map of the Philippines and my McAfee Virus software identified a Trojan Horse Virus associated with it. I hope the administrator of this site can clean the file and reload it because as of now everyone who attempts to download the basic version of it will infect their computer.

if the file you downloaded was from one of the download links here, it's likely that what you encountered is a false-positive.
    got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

i can assure you, there is no virus.
      sometimes the antivirus is super sensitive
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

i agree to sir HBT,i've made so many downloads and no virus has been detected with antivirus we're using.

Comment

same here no virus,
          maybe your computer is virus infected from the start?

Comment

sometimes the antivirus is too sensitive that even the autorun will trigger it
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

im using eset nod antivirus, no virus was detected

Comment

Working...
              X