psych'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psych'd

Just started trying to contribute. I thought my stuff came to late for map inclusion, but I am so psych'd to see my stuff on the latested map.

I know that is nothing compared to mc's, but its a start and it feels soooo goood. (I know - I am easily amused I guess.)

Wooo Hooo!

Got my mtn bike fixed too, so I should be able to broaden the back roads more. (I would like to find someone to ride with tho. Any Nagites (Nagatians??) hanging out who like to bike around Isarog area?)

Rojen

Congrats Rojen, glad that your contributions came through.. we are all psyched to see our work posted on the updated map... Keep em coming...

Originally posted by rojen View Post
    Just started trying to contribute. I thought my stuff came to late for map inclusion, but I am so psych'd to see my stuff on the latested map.

I know that is nothing compared to mc's, but its a start and it feels soooo goood. (I know - I am easily amused I guess.)

Wooo Hooo!

Got my mtn bike fixed too, so I should be able to broaden the back roads more. (I would like to find someone to ride with tho. Any Nagites (Nagatians??) hanging out who like to bike around Isarog area?)

Rojen

Comment

Working...
    X