Server Migration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
    yeah polygon thread attachments are gone.
    could be lost during migration.
    good thing i didn't delete my previous uploads. i can upload them all again if needed.

Comment

Haven't confirmed yet if migration is over. Just in case, be ready with your original files. Will probably confirm tomorrow.

Comment

It's confirmed that the migration is complete. For files lost during migration, please re-upload them.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
          It's confirmed that the migration is complete. For files lost during migration, please re-upload them.
          does it include on the attachments on the threads that were already on the archive? or just the open ones?

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
            does it include on the attachments on the threads that were already on the archive? or just the open ones?
            hi doc.
            pls upload first on active threads.
            archive threads needs to be re-opened one by one.
            will make it announcement if archive threads needs to be re-uploaded.
            Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 20:50.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Mods,

FYI lang

when i click on the EB thread... i'm being redirected to the waypoints thread.

Comment

re-upload

sirs, some of my uploads in archive were lost. would it be ok if i make a consolidated file for waypoint and also a separate consolidated file for tracks? same goes to corrections? because i don't know which of my waypoints are contributed at those attachments.
                but if those archived files were already saved, then i guess no need to upload.
                as for the polygons, sir reiji already told me to upload only the recent ones as those at archive are already saved.
                will wait for advise, thanks sirs.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
                  sirs, some of my uploads in archive were lost. would it be ok if i make a consolidated file for waypoint and also a separate consolidated file for tracks? same goes to corrections? because i don't know which of my waypoints are contributed at those attachments.
                  but if those archived files were already saved, then i guess no need to upload.
                  as for the polygons, sir reiji already told me to upload only the recent ones as those at archive are already saved.
                  will wait for advise, thanks sirs.
                  Files in the Archive section need not be re-uploaded as they were already downloaded and processed. Only re-upload those that are missing in the active threads.
                  Last edited by doki; 07-21-2010, 20:49.

Comment

Files in the Archive section need not be re-uploaded as they were already downloaded and processed. Only re-upload those that are missing in the active threads.
                    thanks sir.

Comment

Can we upload "bulk" contributions in 1 rar/zip file? e.g. all polygons in 1 rar/zip file, all waypoints in 1 rar/zip file...
                      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post
                        Can we upload "bulk" contributions in 1 rar/zip file? e.g. all polygons in 1 rar/zip file, all waypoints in 1 rar/zip file...
                        For waypoints I would rather advise against uploading in bulk. Will take much time sorting them all out. Anyway, only those waypoints uploaded on the 12th should be checked since I was able to download all waypoints before that. So if you did not upload on that date, your file should be ok.

For polygons, let's hear what Tofu and Reiji has to say.

Comment

Noted with much thanks sir pokz.
                          SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

i uploaded my contributions only very recently. how do i know if they were downloaded and processed?thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by conzky View Post
                              i uploaded my contributions only very recently. how do i know if they were downloaded and processed?thanks.
                              For waypoints and waypoints correction, see 2 posts above you.
                              For tracks and routes and everything else, you have to re-upload all the missing files.
                              For polygons, Reiji and Tofu to please comment.
                              Last edited by pokz; 01-14-2010, 20:38.

Comment

For polygons, please re-upload starting from post no.31 (chinobuenviaje) of part 4.
                                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                                X