• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teamjm View Post
    Drained the battery of my garmin and charged it, now its working already :>
    very good!!!!

now its time to boogie...(kurnie)
    este time to contribute again
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

'All thumbs'

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      hi sir teamjm,

theres a video in youtube that teaches how to open and change the battery of nuvi.
      Yeah ... but the kid is ALL THUMBS!

A pair of long needle nose pliers would be handy for making the connections.
      I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
      "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

just a tip, you could also check the battery info by going to the nuvi's diagnostic screen.. press the battery icon for 6 to 8 seconds. This will also show some other diagnostic information. Hope this helps..

Comment

Hi guys with regards to the battery of my Nuvi 760 it seems the battery does not last long. Is this normal? I mean just 3 hours ubos na!
          *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

Originally posted by sioks View Post
            Hi guys with regards to the battery of my Nuvi 760 it seems the battery does not last long. Is this normal? I mean just 3 hours ubos na!
            hi sir sioks,

if your unit is old that will happen.. theres a tutorial in YOU TUBE on how to change the battery, but do we have the battery here in the philippines?

if the battery is worn out, its best that you connect it to the car and leave it there.
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by sioks View Post
              depends on backlight intensity. bluetooth on. mp3 playing.....

nuvi's are supposed to be vehicle powered they are not "portable units" 3 hours is ok
              How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                depends on backlight intensity. bluetooth on. mp3 playing.....

nuvi's are supposed to be vehicle powered they are not "portable units" 3 hours is ok
                Oh thanks Jan, I thought it's like a mobile phone that will last for at least 8 hours anyways the backlight intensity is at 50% bluetooth is off and mp3 not playing at all.

Thanks for the info
                *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

battery went off again, but now working hehe. external charger ulit. question, anyone here knows where to buy the battery for 760s?

Comment

Working...
                  X