METRO MANILA Mini-EB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokz View Post
    Good thing you guys are initiating the EB. It means that the interest comes from members and not just from mods and admin of this group. We do appreciate your desire to meet one another and as a mod i fully support your effort. Hope that your EB will materialize. More power to all of you!
    Thanks sir! Hope you can join us too!

But I think we should postpone this...

Quoting HBT

hi guys,

actually we have a plan on having an EB on the month of october.
    we are still waiting for the responce of a certain individual on his schedule.you know who you are.
    so.... waiting pa
    If the mods are planning on an October EB near Metro Manila, we should just join that instead!

Comment

Originally posted by jaysondin87 View Post
      Thanks sir! Hope you can join us too!

But I think we should postpone this...

Quoting HBT

If the mods are planning on an October EB near Metro Manila, we should just join that instead!
      I suggest you guys plan a Manila EB for October. Prerequisites? A place with wifi, should accommodate us till at least midnight (or should we do it earlier naman, maybe an afternoon EB?), preferably a weekend and of course, your attendance is a must, so that we'll have fresh attendees aside from the regulars. What do you think? I'll be glad if you'll have the initiative to plan this EB, and I promise I'll come (just don't do it on a Sunday).

Comment

Hi Boss,

hmm... where's a place na may inuman at may free wifi? May alam ka sir? para iset na
        hi sir jasondin,

before we always have our EB at cococabana which is now called cocochicken (i think).

free wifi, parking is good... but NO AIRCON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paws kilikili ko hahaha

advise is look for a place somewhere in makati, reason... its in the middle. people from paranaque, las pinas, manila, batangas, laguna will have easie access. just my 2 cent...
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hmm Im thinking , Glorietta 5?

Gerry's Grill
          Gilligans
          Guillys

Free wifi, Im not so sure of.. hehe pero I remember having internet access there.. hehe

We can either park on Glorietta parking, steel cage or The Link

Comment

Hmm Im thinking , Glorietta 5?

Gerry's Grill
            Gilligans
            Guillys

Free wifi, Im not so sure of.. hehe pero I remember having internet access there.. hehe

We can either park on Glorietta parking, steel cage or The Link
            hi there,

are those place noisy?
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

Comment

yeah.. usually.. hehe mahilig ba sa tahimik mga taga roadguide?

Comment

yeah.. usually.. hehe mahilig ba sa tahimik mga taga roadguide?
                hi there,

its better if its not that noisy while teaching the newbies (kenny rogers song ba), then afterwards all the roadguide members can listen to lady gaga at full blast hehehe
                and drink till you puke...
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hi Boss,

hmm... where's a place na may inuman at may free wifi? May alam ka sir? para iset na
                  how about Cococabana along Kalayaan Ave. between P. Burgos and Rockwell Dr.?
                  - Lost No More -

Comment

Originally posted by xtiansy View Post
                    hi xtiansy,

actually we always do our EB at that place, my only complain is theres no aircon but other that that its ok to do it there.

BTW i think its now called coco chicken.
                    if somebody pass by that place, can somebody verify if the free wifi is available coz if they change name maybe the owner is new...
                    - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by xtiansy View Post
                      Wifi sucks.

Comment

i really love to go.. count me in...

date? and time?

Comment

hi jasondin,

i found a place in H V dela costa name "alexas coffee"
                          free wifi, good quiet place, very nice food and drinks.
                          the thing is they closes early around 10:30pm

pokz was suggesting an early saturday EB, like maybe starts at 4 pm.

but i cant make it on 10th and 17th of october.

guys... suggestion please...
                          - Bruce Lee

Comment

how about on the 24th?

Jan: would Handlebar be a good place for the EB? wifi?

Comment

Hi Sir HBT,

Been busy with stuff cause of the typhoons.. Haven't check out the forum as much as i did before. trying to keep watch of my relatives and tyring to help out in relief drives.

I just want to join one of you EB's so yeah. any place is good

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
                                how about on the 24th?

Jan: would Handlebar be a good place for the EB? wifi?
                                not if you want it quiet. HB isn't quiet on Fridays or Saturdays.
                                wifi is great though.
                                How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
                                X