No announcement yet.

EB for the month of July (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be holding an EB on the last day of the month. All members are welcome to attend. Please sign-up below.

When: July 31, 2009
    Where: Cococabana
    Time: 8:00 PM

1. pokz
    2. hbt
    3. liv
    4. warrior
    5. uargon (will confirm ahead of time)
    6. sinned™ (i love number sex)
    7. jspalaroan
    8. daishogun (Tentative since on Friday's I travel from Cavite, SLEX traffic is the swing factor)
    9. togitron (tentative)
    10. reiji0463 (tentative, coming fr alabang)
    11. spade430
    OBJECTIVE IS TO TEACH MEMBER AND SPECIALLY NEWBIES THE PROPER WAY OF CONTRIBUTING.
    EVEN MEMBERS WHO WANT TO ATTEND BUT ARE NOT YET SURE, PLEASE POST YOUR NAME AND PUT TENTATIVE AFTER YOUR NAME

Comment

We will be holding an EB on the last day of the month. All members are welcome to attend. Please sign-up below.

1. pokz
      2. hbt
      3. liv
      4. warrior
      7. jspalaroan
      8. daishogun (Tentative since on Friday's I travel from Cavite, SLEX traffic is the swing factor)
      9. togitron (tentative)
      11. spade430
      12. Ragrat (tentative due to slex traffic and work sched)
      OBJECTIVE IS TO TEACH MEMBER AND SPECIALLY NEWBIES THE PROPER WAY OF CONTRIBUTING.
      EVEN MEMBERS WHO WANT TO ATTEND BUT ARE NOT YET SURE, PLEASE POST YOUR NAME AND PUT TENTATIVE AFTER YOUR NAME

Comment

Originally posted by Ragrat View Post

1. pokz
        2. hbt
        3. liv
        4. warrior
        7. jspalaroan
        9. togitron (tentative)
        11. spade430
        DONT WORRY GUYS I THINK WE'LL BE THERE AT LEAST UP TO 10PM
        THATS WHEN THE FUN BEGINS
        SO TRY TO DROP BY EVEN FOR A MOMENT
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

1. pokz
          2. hbt
          3. liv
          4. warrior
          7. jspalaroan
          9. togitron (tentative)
          11. spade430
          13. jetro (tentative depending on makati-friday-sweldo traffic and sched)

----
          musta na gps bros? long time no see!

Comment

Originally posted by jetro View Post

1. pokz
            2. hbt
            3. liv
            4. warrior
            7. jspalaroan
            9. togitron (tentative)
            11. spade430

----
            Nice to hear from you jetro. Hope you can really come and demonstrate your xt on e90. But it's just nice to just see you posting. Been very busy lately, pare? Or still looking for the lost nuvi?

Comment

oii.. hi there pokz! yes, ive been busy lately. i haven't been visibile for a while because i've nothing to contribute, i haven't been using a gps for quite some time. i will try and come just to see you guys again.

the e90, as a gps, is only good for basic gps needs. but the more i use it the more i realize that the accuracy is not at par with that of the nuvi, i am guessing that the gps sensor is not as sensitive as that of the nuvi's. the e90 easily gets lost on streets closely parallel to each other (e.g. slex and service roads). as a contributors tool, only waypoint can be relied, tracks are way off. although, i must say, the e90 saved me yesterday from getting lost in manila where i had to make a detour due to floods. i'd be happy to answer questions on the e90/garmin xt if there will be questions about it

naka move on na ko sa nawala kong nuvi im just waiting to purchase a new nuvi soon.

Comment

hi jetro,
                nuvifone tayo and lets create nuvifone club hehehe
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Ragrat View Post

1. pokz
                  2. hbt
                  3. liv
                  4. warrior
                  6. sinned™ (cancelled)
                  7. jspalaroan
                  9. togitron (tentative)
                  11. spade430

sorry guys cant make it something came up hope to see you nxt eb

Comment

cocacabana location

Hi everyone,

May i know the location of cocacabana since it's my first eyeball.

Looking foreward to meeting you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by warrior View Post
                      Hi everyone,

If you can't find it in the standard map, in Mapsource just click the Waypoint Tool and click anywhere in the map and paste this at the Position property:

N14 33.792 E121 01.881

I'm not sure if you are allowed to download the attached GDB file.
                      Last edited by Suntzu; 07-29-2009, 20:37.
                      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Hi everyone,

Be sure to search for cococabana and not cocacabana or cocobanana or copacabana.

Believe me it happened to me, I got lost (even I have my Nuvi)- because i have search the wrong POI- (wrrong spelling)

Comment

Hi everyone,

hi warrior,
                          just to add... its in kalayaan ave.. if youre going to rockwell mall from makati ave. its on the left side of kalayaan ave.
                          AFAIK cococabana is already in the 5.17 map. use "where to" in your nuvi and look for it
                          hth
                          Last edited by hbt; 07-30-2009, 10:54.
                          - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by jetro View Post

1. pokz
                            2. hbt
                            3. liv
                            4. warrior
                            7. jspalaroan
                            9. togitron (tentative)
                            11. spade430

----
                            To All,

We will be pushing through with the EB tomorrow. For members who are interested but do not want to post their names, you are very much welcome to attend. Just go to Cococabana and we'll all have fun. See you all tomorrow!

Comment

see you later guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
                                see you later guys!
                                libre mo ko mama liv?

Comment

Working...
                                X