No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Just got an Oregon 550 sent to me from the US. I am an avid sport fisherman and amateur climber. My trusty old Magellan 300 suited me fine for establishing my waypoints before, but it finally died on me.

I am really new to using mapping handhelds so i hope i could get info on how to use this unit. And also hoping that i could contribute to the group as i do a lot of travelling as i go fishing.

Thanks in advance for the support. Cheers!

Originally posted by buhawi View Post
    Hi all,

Just got an Oregon 550 sent to me from the US. I am an avid sport fisherman and amateur climber. My trusty old Magellan 300 suited me fine for establishing my waypoints before, but it finally died on me.

I am really new to using mapping handhelds so i hope i could get info on how to use this unit. And also hoping that i could contribute to the group as i do a lot of travelling as i go fishing.

Hi buhawi and welcome to Roadguide. You'll be at home after reading the threads here http://roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38. There are threads and post that discuss the oregon, methinks you need to check it out, as well as the "How to" threads for you to understand the process better...

Comment

Hello Buhawi, Welcome to Roadguide.Ph
      This e-community is best for you and your interesting leisure.
      Please have the liberty to post all your questions and will answer
      them on the best of their knowledge (not me, I am also learning)
      But hey, if beers and fun, count me in

Comment

Hi all,

Welcome to roadguide sir.

Comment

Hi all,

Welcom to Roadguide!
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Hi buhawi, welcome to RoadGuide, enjoy your stay!

Hi all,

Comment

Working...
            X