Nuvi 715

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 715

I'm just new to your group and i just joined in yesterday. And as i browse the threads, i downloaded Philippine Map. Im glad that i am a membert now to this group..Thanks to your groups.THANKS A LOT.....

welcome sir

Comment

Welcome to roadguide batman 7396! Please do continue browsing the threads, esp. the "How to's"...

Comment

Hi batman_7396, welcome to RoadGuide, enjoy your stay!..

Originally posted by batman_7396 View Post
        I'm just new to your group and i just joined in yesterday. And as i browse the threads, i downloaded Philippine Map. Im glad that i am a membert now to this group..Thanks to your groups.THANKS A LOT.....

Comment

hi batman,

welcome to roadguide.

after you read the "how to section" and dont understand something, feel free to post your question. im sure somebody here will be happy to help you.

btw... ask robin to join us also (sorry... just had to, cant hold hehehe kurnie)
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
            btw... ask robin to join us also (sorry... just had to, cant hold hehehe kurnie)
            kurnie nga... but me cant hold din... lol ... sori

Comment

welcome to roadguide, just in time for a new map version coming out soon, cheers

Comment

Working...
              X