newbie- dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie- dexter

Hi Im dexter,, im newbie here ,, i have an old gps,, gps 5 and want to contribute in this forum,,, this is a great site and would love to learn from the masters,, thanks .....

Originally posted by dexterhaba View Post
    Hi Im dexter,, im newbie here ,, i have an old gps,, gps 5 and want to contribute in this forum,,, this is a great site and would love to learn from the masters,, thanks .....
    Hi dexterhaba and welcome to roadguide. Yup, your gps v is bit old but it's still a reliable gps and a great tool if you want to contribute, esp. if you set it to record 1 sec tracks. Tip: If you want to load the roadguide standard map in it, please select only the areas where you frequent (i.e. NCR map tiles, or Visayas map tiles) because the memory of your gps is limited. Would be good to check how big a map you can load before doing so in Mapsource...

Comment

Hi dexterhaba, Welcome to RoadGuide.. enjoy your stay!

Comment

hey dexter, welcome dude... I warn you this is addicting... haha I even walked to waypoints kanina just to get my contribution for today.. :P

Comment

Hi Anthony here from QC, Is it ok to join sa next EB ninyo? and maybe ask some stupid questions regarding Garmins, some terminologies and the best way to contribute? TIA
          Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Comment

Ooops sorry pala sa thread starter na hi-jack ko thread mo sir.
            Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Comment

Working...
            X