No announcement yet.

Las Piñas Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi jaysondin87, welcome to RoadGuide! enjoy your stay!

Comment

hey razorspells, thanks dude. See you around!

Comment

Originally posted by jaysondin87 View Post
        haha sorry about that dude. I just really needed to get this working for I have no more time to upload contributions tomorrow! thanks again!
        Hi jaysondin87.
        Welcome to roadguide! We are anxious for your contributions. Just be aware that gps mapping is addicting. It would drag you into the wee hours of the morning just like hbt.
        Kudos to hbt for keeping up with you.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

thanks reiji for the kind words

we do all these sacrifices because we believe in something, something that we can help our fellow people like this project. if we help people it really feels good. specially when we are acknowledge by good people like you.

hmmmm....sound like a politician... election time is coming na siguro kasi:sly:

all for the love of roadguide and believing in uncle jan

jan painom ka naman hahaha
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
            Hi jaysondin87.
            Welcome to roadguide! We are anxious for your contributions. Just be aware that gps mapping is addicting. It would drag you into the wee hours of the morning just like hbt.
            Kudos to hbt for keeping up with you.
            I know.. sobrang 6AM na ko natulog kanina, at nung nagising ako ng 9AM, nagdagdag pa ko ng contributions! haha (Ijust hope my contributions are up to standards)

Thanks sir!

@hbt, thanks again sir for helping me out last night! without you I would have given up! haha

Comment

Originally posted by jaysondin87 View Post
              I know.. sobrang 6AM na ko natulog kanina, at nung nagising ako ng 9AM, nagdagdag pa ko ng contributions! haha (Ijust hope my contributions are up to standards)

Thanks sir!

@hbt, thanks again sir for helping me out last night! without you I would have given up! haha
              You've got to get contributor status because new version is coming out in very very soon...
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Yeah I really should... well I already PMd the Judge but he hasn't replied yet... I wonder if my meager volume of contributions earns me the right to be called "contributor"

hehe! (crosses my fingers)

Comment

Working...
                X