Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Cebu member

Hi!

Got my Garmin nuvi 265W when I was vacationing in the US last April 2009. Thanks to RoadGuide Phils, I'm glad that my GPS device would be useful particularly in Cebu, Philippines most especially contributing roads, waypoints, etc.!

Looking forward to contribute!

Best regards,
    pcatingub
    Last edited by ; 08-22-2009, 17:59. Reason: typo

Originally posted by pcatingub View Post
    Hi!

Got my Garmin nuvi 265W when I was vacationing in the US last April 2009. Thanks to RoadGuide Phils, I'm glad that my GPS device would be useful particularly in Cebu, Philippines most especially contributing roads, waypoints, etc.!

Looking forward to contribute!

Best regards,
    pcatingub
    hi pcatingub,

welcome to roadguide
    hope to see your contribution soon
    best way to start is to read the "how to" section

good day and God Bless sir
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi pcatingub, welcome to RoadGuide, enjoy your stay!

Comment

Hi pcatingub & welcome to roadguide. Hope to see your Cebu contributions soon. Lots of useful POIs in major centers like hotels, restos & etc are not yet on the map...

Comment

welcome bai.....

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

Guys!

Yes, basing from the demo map, there's still a lot to put up in Cebu in regards to waypoints and routes. I'm currently gathering the data. The first Cebu route, waypoint I made with my GPS? The famous Lechon Market in Poblacion, Talisay of course! yum. :-)

Best regards,
            pcatingub

Comment

Working...
            X