Cebu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cebu

Greetings...I'm thinking about getting the Nuvi 255w for it's nice features.
    Where is the best place (i.e. best price) to buy Garmin products in the Philippines? Thanks...and looking forward to learning...and contributing (once I know how)

Originally posted by fishnbird View Post
    Greetings...I'm thinking about getting the Nuvi 255w for it's nice features.
    Where is the best place (i.e. best price) to buy Garmin products in the Philippines? Thanks...and looking forward to learning...and contributing (once I know how)
    hi fishnbird,

it's still best to buy it in other country. whether ebay or something.
    the prices here in the philippines is very very expensive.
    if you have somebody going to hong kong, taiwan, singapore or malaysia, let them buy it for you.(still cheaper)

take a look at this post: http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=939
    they're just discussing this topic these few days

nice day to you sir and welcome to roadguide
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi fishnbird and welcome to roadguide. If you can, buy it in the US. Much cheaper that way. The map advertised by gps sellers here in the Philippines (that they sometines claim to be their own) is the FREE map that you can get from roadguide now that you're a junior member. Want the updated and current map? Be a contributor. Pleas read up on the FAQs and "How to's" so you'll learn how the right way...

Comment

Hello fishnbird! Welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!

Comment

Difference between Garmin nuvi 255W and 265WT

IMO, between the Garmin nuvi 255W and 265WT, the price is not that much different but the 265WT has bluetooth which allows you to use your bluetooth cell phone for making and answering phone calls, or hands free phone calls. I find this feature worth the price difference specially when you are driving. Of course, if you have a driver, that's another story. lol

Comment

Working...
          X