Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from QC using the Nuvi 205w

Hello and pleasant day to all,

I am a newbie from Quezon City. I love my Nuvi 205w. I hope that I am able to contribute to this huge project. And I hope that everyone enjoys their Garmin Nuvi just as I do.

Thanks for having this forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum. Check out the how to corner http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23 and you can't go wrong.

Cheers!!!
    I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Hi FlyA320s and welcome to roadguide. You'll love your Nuvi better with the updated map on it. The good news is you can get that map if you are a willing contributor. Feel free to browse the different topics so you'll know how to be to one...

Comment

Hi FlyA320s, Welcome to RoadGuide! Enjoy your stay!

Originally posted by FlyA320s View Post
        Hello and pleasant day to all,

I am a newbie from Quezon City. I love my Nuvi 205w. I hope that I am able to contribute to this huge project. And I hope that everyone enjoys their Garmin Nuvi just as I do.

Thanks for having this forum!

Comment

Hello there FlyA320s!

Welcome!! Welcome!!
          We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

- Freeway Of Love (Pink Cadillac), Aretha Franklin

Comment

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I am still "crawling" through the forum and trying to familiarize myself with the jargon, but hopefully I will be able to contribute. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X