Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie...

Dear All,
    I'm also new to this forum..if I may say, this is a really good forum I own a NUVI 205 and got the PI Map (gmapsupp.img file size is 197MB) from a filipino agent when I bought the unit in Singapore. Since I travel around philippines, I want to know what sort of waypoints and points of interest will be useful for the group. And also, not sure how to upload new waypoints...

Hi Raferty and welcome to the forum. You can contribute points of interest that are not yet on the demo map v1.06 (please download this map as your planned POI contributions must be checked against this map to avoid duplications). As to what sort, those that would be of most help to a traveller or a tourist should be prioritized. Like POIs for hotels/lodging houses, restos, fastfood joints, hospitals, police stations, government offices, business establishments and etc. If your GPS device can record tracks, it would also be a most welcome contribution. Please read the FAQ's and "How to's" so you get an idea of how it's done...

Comment

Working...
    X