Gps newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gps newbie

Hi there guys! Im just a nebie in using gps, currently i would like to try garmin mobile xt on my 5800. Hope i can download a philippine map to use for my 5800 garmin mobile xt.

Originally posted by orido View Post
    Hi there guys! Im just a nebie in using gps, currently i would like to try garmin mobile xt on my 5800. Hope i can download a philippine map to use for my 5800 garmin mobile xt.
    hi orido,

welcome to roadguide

first step is to read the how to section and if you have any question just post it and im sure one of these gentlemen here will be glad to help you
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      hi orido,

welcome to roadguide

first step is to read the how to section and if you have any question just post it and im sure one of these gentlemen here will be glad to help you

Thank you very much sir.

Comment

Hi orido and welcome to roadguide. Be sure to read the FAQs and "How to's". If you have queries dont hesitate to ask, lots of helpfull peeps in this forum...

Comment

Working...
        X