Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Here

Hi everyone,

Great site you have here. I was introduced to GPS from a recent trip abroad and wasn't aware that we had GPS here since last week. I just ordered a Nuvi 265T from the U.S. and can't wait to get it.

I've been reading the "How To" threads and hope that I can contribute soon.

Thanks.
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - A.E.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you can contribute as our map is far from being complete yet.

Comment

hi native kim,

welcome to roadguide. the how to section is the best place to start. So much important things to learn there before you can contribute properly. I too have a 265, good choice there.

Comment

Hi & welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contributions after you enjoy the standard map, so you get the contributor's map as well...

Comment

Originally posted by native_kim View Post
          Hi everyone,

Great site you have here. I was introduced to GPS from a recent trip abroad and wasn't aware that we had GPS here since last week. I just ordered a Nuvi 265T from the U.S. and can't wait to get it.

Thanks.
          Welcome to roadguide.ph.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Sirs, is it possible to get two contributor maps for just one member?

I ordered a Nuvi 265T from Amazon but I'll be getting in by the end of the month since I had it shipped through PNB Balikbayan Box .. but a relative will be arriving this weekend so I ordered another Nuvi (275T which was on sale at Costco) for my other car...

Comment

Sirs, is it possible to get two contributor maps for just one member?

I ordered a Nuvi 265T from Amazon but I'll be getting in by the end of the month since I had it shipped through PNB Balikbayan Box .. but a relative will be arriving this weekend so I ordered another Nuvi (275T which was on sale at Costco) for my other car...
              hi native kim,
              it is possible to have 2 keys as long as you contribute more hehehe. actually the judge is very fair naman. dont worry just keep contributing

congrats on your 2nd nuvi
              good day
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

thanks sir hbt.

Comment

Hi native_kim, like you I'm a newbie and welcome to roadguide!

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                    Hi native_kim, like you I'm a newbie and welcome to roadguide!
                    Welcome sir

Comment

Just got my Nuvi 275T and just installed the standard map

Comment

Just got my Nuvi 275T and just installed the standard map
                        Wow. Congrats.
                        We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

- Freeway Of Love (Pink Cadillac), Aretha Franklin

Comment

Thanks edsailormoon

can't wait to try it out later

Comment

Working...
                          X