New Nuvi 760 Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Nuvi 760 Owner

Just got it yesterday ... my wife told me to get one coz I always get lost driving to places ...

now to figure out how to use it ..

Originally posted by mrpink View Post
    Just got it yesterday ... my wife told me to get one coz I always get lost driving to places ...

Welcome to roadguide.ph!
    I am also using a Nuvi760. Its an excellent gps unit. 1-sec track logs is possible.
    Start reading on the "How to" threads to get you going in the right direction of gps mapping.
    Just a warning, its really addicting.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

hi mrpink,
      welcome to roadguide
      you can start by reading and installing this :http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=26

if you have any question just post it and somebody here will surely help you

good day to you sir
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

thanks guys .. mukhang ma-sc-scope creep ako nito .. i use a mac and it looks like mapsource only works for pc ... looks like payayamanin ko na naman si bill gates ..

Comment

thanks guys .. mukhang ma-sc-scope creep ako nito .. i use a mac and it looks like mapsource only works for pc ... looks like payayamanin ko na naman si bill gates ..
          hi sir,
          actually you can asks or pm dave_d as he is using a mac and contributes a lot also
          HTH
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
            hi sir,
            actually you can asks or pm dave_d as he is using a mac and contributes a lot also
            HTH
            i'm sure may nakaisip na nito somewhere .. just have to search a bit ..

Comment

finally installed roadtrip and got the demo map into my mac ... now i have to figure out how this works also ... kelangan ko ata mag-file ng leave sa trabaho ..

Comment

Working...
              X