Geetings from QC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geetings from QC

Just got my new garmin nuvi 760...am glad that there is a forum like this already...mabuhay! I can't wait to contribute and make the QC map and other sections of metro manila as accurate as possible...

Originally posted by daishogun View Post
    Just got my new garmin nuvi 760...am glad that there is a forum like this already...mabuhay! I can't wait to contribute and make the QC map and other sections of metro manila as accurate as possible...
    hello daishogun,

welcome to roadguide.
    first step would beto read the "how to" section and install the mapsource.
    if you have any question feel free to post the question, im sure somebody will help you
    hope to see your contribution soon
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by daishogun View Post
      Hi daishogun and welcome to roadguide.ph. Your excitement is contagious . Keep it up and you'll attain contributor status in no time...

Comment

Welcome Daishogun...me too im from QC.

Comment

Sirs hbt, Borgie and Lopio, thank you for the encouragement. I tried posting POIs and tracks last night..hope I can do more..

Comment

Working...
          X