Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie here

im mark from cebu...
    just started playing around with GPS devices last year and just very recently started exploring the possibilities... and im liking it!

hope i can learn here some cool ways to suite up my devices...
    if i can help other forumers here in anyways just drop me a line

hi markyap,

hi and welcome to roadguide
    for starters, read the how to section carefully.

hope to see your contribution soon
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by markyap View Post
      im mark from cebu...
      just started playing around with GPS devices last year and just very recently started exploring the possibilities... and im liking it!

Hi mark, kamusta bai, hehe dugay na sad ta wala mag kita bai, naa nako sa manila karon. (translation: Hi friend, long time no see, i'm in manila now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please try to post in english. If you post in the vernacular, pls. make a translation enclosed in parenthesis. A few words in the local dialect are acceptable as long as they are short and do not answer a post. We don't want to alienate our members who may not understand the local dialects... TIA
      Last edited by Borgie; 07-02-2009, 07:42. Reason: use of language in postings reminder

Comment

im mark from cebu...

Welcome to roadguide.ph markyap. Lots of POIs in Cebu still has to be mapped, hope we'll see your Cebu contributions in the map...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
          Welcome to roadguide.ph markyap. Lots of POIs in Cebu still has to be mapped, hope we'll see your Cebu contributions in the map...
          thanks...im compiling them up now...hopefully im doing the right steps.

i click on the map using the waypoint tool and enter the details and symbol.
          after adding them all. i just save it as gdb and post it in this forum. correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopio View Post
            Hi mark, kamusta bai, hehe dugay na sad ta wala mag kita bai, naa nako sa manila karon. (translation: Hi friend, long time no see, i'm in manila now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Please try to post in english. If you post in the vernacular, pls. make a translation enclosed in parenthesis. A few words in the local dialect are acceptable as long as they are short and do not answer a post. We don't want to alienate our members who may not understand the local dialects... TIA
            im doing good...hehe! i travel to manila often these days...i often meet up with mike and the group...next time you join us for a drink k

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
              hi markyap,

hi and welcome to roadguide
              for starters, read the how to section carefully.

read them...quite overwhelming for newbies like me

Comment

read them...quite overwhelming for newbies like me
                hi sir,
                if you have some question,just post it or shout out loud( joke joke) we'll be happy to help.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

im doing good...hehe! i travel to manila often these days...i often meet up with mike and the group...next time you join us for a drink k
                  Yeah just pm me if your in manila, you still have a shop at EMall? im going home on the 29th for a 4 day vacation, i miss our letson and larsian haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X