Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got my Garmin NUVI 205w this morning... woooott!!!! and now the hard part of installing the Philippine map. LOL.

Originally posted by unano View Post
    I just got my Garmin NUVI 205w this morning... woooott!!!! and now the hard part of installing the Philippine map. LOL.
    Welcome to roadguide.ph. Hard part? Sez who? If you take the time to read the FAQ's and "How to's", installing the standard map is a breeze...

Comment

yupyup, downloading was a breeze.... and I'm now on the third part, trying to upload waypoints not in the map I hope I got it right.

BTW, thanks for the map... I really appreciate you guys doing this. I can't wait to get my hands on the contributor's edition harharhar

Comment

Originally posted by unano View Post
        yupyup, downloading was a breeze.... and I'm now on the third part, trying to upload waypoints not in the map I hope I got it right.

BTW, thanks for the map... I really appreciate you guys doing this. I can't wait to get my hands on the contributor's edition harharhar
        Hope by "not in the map" you meant the demo map v1.06 and NOT the standard map downloaded and installed in your Nuvi... else you'll be wasting your time gathering them points ALREADY in the demo map v1.06...

To be sure, please download the demo map v1.06 if you haven't done so already, and check your waypoints against that map...

Comment

I already got it wrong LOL and other members already chastised me for it but will do better next time

I already uploaded some new waypoints and corrected some especially here in Binondo

Comment

Working...
          X