Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi

Hi,

I've been reading some interesting threads in this forum since i registered a few weeks back. I'm presently in the US and will be back soon. I'll have to admit, this forum convinced me to buy a Garmin GPS. Since i'm a newbie, i think it's appropriate buying a Nuvi (205) . (ayan tuloy yung budget ko pambili ng camera naging GPS ). Anyway i hope i can contribute to this Mapping Project (after learning the how to stuff, of course). i support this project not only because it's 'Made in the Philippines' but also because it's made the "bayanihan" way. More power.

Korek ka dyan, it's made the bayanihan way . Hi and welcome to the forum. It it was me getting the Nuvi instead of the camera, my consolation would be that i can easily buy a camera here in the Philippines way cheaper than i could a Nuvi...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
      Korek ka dyan, it's made the bayanihan way . Hi and welcome to the forum. It it was me getting the Nuvi instead of the camera, my consolation would be that i can easily buy a camera here in the Philippines way cheaper than i could a Nuvi...
      Thanks sir Borgie for the warm welcome

Comment

Working...
      X