Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here from angeles city (nuvi 205)

greetings...

im from angeles city... i just bought my garmin nuvi 205... its nice to know that gps here in the philippines really works.. im new here, im not yet familiar with other threads....

i just have some few questions about the map, since i live in the province. some streets and some roads are not yet included in the garmin maps... is there any new versions or updated maps here?

and how can a member contribute to here?...

thanks and more power RGP....

Hi welcome! like me im also new here, but reading the How To section of the forum helps.

Comment

Originally posted by bam_zurc View Post
      greetings...

im from angeles city... i just bought my garmin nuvi 205... its nice to know that gps here in the philippines really works.. im new here, im not yet familiar with other threads....

i just have some few questions about the map, since i live in the province. some streets and some roads are not yet included in the garmin maps... is there any new versions or updated maps here?

Hi and welcome to the forum. The standard map that you are refering to has been updated countless times already but this updated map is available only to contributors. Please check out the demo map v1.06 available for download by junior members as it is the same updated map. Only difference is it can't be installed in your GPS as it's a demo map and used for checking of contributions only. Please read the FAQ's and "How to's" so you'll know how to contribute and in due time avail of the updated map...

Comment

greetings...

welcome to Roadguide.Ph Bam_Zurc!

yes! there is an upgraded version of the map but you have to be a contributor first in order for you to download it... you can contribute by collecting waypoints and then submitting it.

Comment

thanks for welcoming me and sharing some inputs...

Comment

greetings...

Welcome to roadguide sir!!!

Comment

Working...
            X