Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi everyone, Im from Cebu City but right now working here in manila, This site is very helpful to me specially the waypoints so that i could know manila better and hindi maligaw hehe. Im using Garmin XT installed on my Htc Diamond and it helps me a lot specially in going to other places in Metro Manila. Right now im a little familiar within the vicinity of my work place which also serves as my home. maybe in the future i will have the guts to go to other places like makati, manila and other places. Thanks again and our map here is really very helpful to me.

Hi Lopio. Murag na ulahi imong introduction gamay bai kay ga una imong mga query posts and upload contributions but a warm welcome just the same. Hope you can read up more on the "How to's" so you'll be on your way to contributor status so you get the updated map. You'll appreciate more the efforts of the group and your efforts when you get to use the updated map and see your own contributions in the map...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
      Hi Lopio. Murag na ulahi imong introduction gamay bai kay ga una imong mga query posts and upload contributions but a warm welcome just the same. Hope you can read up more on the "How to's" so you'll be on your way to contributor status so you get the updated map. You'll appreciate more the efforts of the group and your efforts when you get to use the updated map and see your own contributions in the map...
      salamat bai hehe, mao lagi maulaw man gud ko mo introduce sa una hehe. im going to cebu for a 5 day vacation, i hope i can add more waypoint contribution when im there.

Comment

Lots of POIs in Cebu City are not yet on the map. Your contributions would be very much welcome...

Comment

Working...
        X