X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello po sa lahat ng mods at members...

seanjohn519 from baguio...
    got my nuvi 205...
    wala po ako talaga idea pano gamitin to and meron naman siya pre downloaded na map...na try ko siya kanina from home to work...napansin ko lang na marami missing street....gusto ko po sana maging contributor para ma edit ko baguio map..kung posibble malagay ko rin yung mga one way dito sa baguio....

to all mods really having a hard time to study the map source,how to edit,etc to update the baguio map at map source...im really willing to help/add additional information for baguio map....pm is really appreciated,...tia
    Last edited by seanjohn519; 05-16-2009, 13:45.

Originally posted by seanjohn519 View Post

got my nuvi 205...
    wala po ako talaga idea pano gamitin to and meron naman siya pre downloaded na map...na try ko siya kanina from home to work...napansin ko lang na marami missing street....gusto ko po sana maging contributor para ma edit ko baguio map..kung posibble malagay ko rin yung mga one way dito sa baguio....

to all mods really having a hard time to study the map source,how to edit,etc to update the baguio map at map source...im really willing to help/add additional information for baguio map....pm is really appreciated,...tia
    Hi,

Welcome to the forum and it's nice to know how interested you are in improving the map. There is a help function in mapsource where you can find information about almost everything. If you still have some queries, feel free to pm me or the other mods here.

Comment

Originally posted by seanjohn519 View Post

got my nuvi 205...

you cannot upgrade the map in mapsource...

please read the stickys in the how to forum
      especially regarding the one ways
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

thanks po mga sir....im beggining to save street name ang places sa device ko...hopefully matutunan ko pano upload dito...lalo ng yung mga one way dito sa baguio..

Comment

Working...
        X