newbie from antipolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie from antipolo

hi...just a newbie from antipolo...using nuvi 50lm that i ordered for ny dad in the US....still wondering how to install phil maps....

Originally posted by slipstream View Post
    hi...just a newbie from antipolo...using nuvi 50lm that i ordered for ny dad in the US....still wondering how to install phil maps....
    hey bro!

Welcome to RG.

You can start here:
    http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Comment

Welcome to RG.

Please visit the link that Bench posted, it will show you detailed how tos, please read on, on how to contribute so that you can become a contributor and get the latest RG map, which is only available to contributors. The Free one is ver. 1.07 and now we are at the ver. 2 level.

Nuvi 50LM nice compact GPS. Keep your US map updated if you have plans to visit the US in the future, it is free. The only problem is that the map and updates are just so darn big in file size. So if you want to maintain your US map, you really have to buy a microSD card to install other maps you want to install, like the RG maps.

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
          Welcome to RG.

Please visit the link that Bench posted, it will show you detailed how tos, please read on, on how to contribute so that you can become a contributor and get the latest RG map, which is only available to contributors. The Free one is ver. 1.07 and now we are at the ver. 2 level.

Nuvi 50LM nice compact GPS. Keep your US map updated if you have plans to visit the US in the future, it is free. The only problem is that the map and updates are just so darn big in file size. So if you want to maintain your US map, you really have to buy a microSD card to install other maps you want to install, like the RG maps.

TTFN
          Arvin
          thanks for the warm welcome guys....just downloaded the mapsource and the road guide map...hopefully i can install it with no problems tom...already got a 4 gig sd card on it...ready for the experiment...

Comment

Originally posted by slipstream View Post
            thanks for the warm welcome guys....just downloaded the mapsource and the road guide map...hopefully i can install it with no problems tom...already got a 4 gig sd card on it...ready for the experiment...
            good to hear.

a piece of advice, as others reminded me, RG may consume a lot of your time

Prost!

Comment

Welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay
              Be sure to read the FAQ's and How To sections

Comment

welcome to roadguide!!!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
                - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                X