Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navitel

Hi all!

I am new to navitel navigation since I would like to use an sgs2 to do my bidding, but familiar with gps with the help of my old pharos.

Thank you for making a navitel version of our local map. For sure this would easily catch up with updates as samsung next gen phones are already in the millions with regard to back orders.

I reside in pangasinan so hopefully i could provide the community with more info about the area. Will check out how to contribute as soon as i get navitel and the map working.

Originally posted by Rainier View Post
    Hi all!

I am new to navitel navigation since I would like to use an sgs2 to do my bidding, but familiar with gps with the help of my old pharos.

Thank you for making a navitel version of our local map. For sure this would easily catch up with updates as samsung next gen phones are already in the millions with regard to back orders.

I reside in pangasinan so hopefully i could provide the community with more info about the area. Will check out how to contribute as soon as i get navitel and the map working.

Hi! welcome to roadguide.
    feel free to ask if you have some questions.

here are the useful links for you

threads about navitel

Navitel map

FAQ's for newbies

Comment

Welcome to RG!

Prost!

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide!

Comment

welcome to roadguide!!!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
          - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
          X