Newbie from zamboang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from zamboang

Im marc figueroa a residentc of zamboanga city, i just bought my garmin nuvi 765 last december 20 as a gift to my self. I joined road guide because i want to help improve our map in philippines specialy in mindanao area. I want to help promote some beautiful places in mindanao specialy in zamboanga. I hope that my contribution will help some of our gsp users when they got here in zamboanga city. Thank you road guide and more power to us.

Originally posted by deadly_2000 View Post
    Im marc figueroa a residentc of zamboanga city, i just bought my garmin nuvi 765 last december 20 as a gift to my self. I joined road guide because i want to help improve our map in philippines specialy in mindanao area. I want to help promote some beautiful places in mindanao specialy in zamboanga. I hope that my contribution will help some of our gsp users when they got here in zamboanga city. Thank you road guide and more power to us.
    welcome to roadguide

Comment

welcome sir.. also from mindanao here

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
      - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Welcome to RG!!!

If you haven't visited the FAQ, best place to start on how to do stuff:
        http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Happy Holidays!
        TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes. I hope that we can help each other to improve our map.

Comment

To sir doki

Sir good morning when can have may contributors map? I will travel to dapitan this january for vication. Ill try to look some poi's there that is not included in our latest map.

Comment

You can't get the contributor's map until you are given contributor's status. Also Kuya Doki is not the one who decides, it's "The Judge" please read the FAQ again for details.

You can however get an idea of the latest contributor's map by downloading the latest "Demo" map which is at this time version 2.04. You can install in mapsource and check it to see which places are not yet in the map where you are going to. Do not just look for places/Waypoints but also streets that are not yet in the map or street names that are not yet in the map.

TTFN
              Arvin

Comment

hi deadly_2000.
                i already sent you pm regarding some feedback/correction on some of your waypoints. pls keep on submitting waypoints and/or tracks. then pm the judge with the links of your contributions.
                kuya arvin is right, it is the judge who will decide on your status and not me. i just process the waypoints.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide! Hope to see you gain contributor status soon...

Comment

thank you guys

Comment

Working...
                    X