Newbie-QC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie-QC

Just bought Garmin Nuvi 2350... Hope you guys can help me use this because I really have no idea how to use it.

Thanks!

Originally posted by leo View Post
    Just bought Garmin Nuvi 2350... Hope you guys can help me use this because I really have no idea how to use it.

Thanks!
    Welcome to RG.

Please visit the How To and FAQ here:
    http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

Thanks!
      Originally posted by leo
      Just bought Garmin Nuvi 2350. Is it applicable here in Philippines or I just wasted money? (hope not) Where can i get latest maps? Hope you guys can help me....

Thank you!!!
      hi. welcome to roadguide.
      i combined your post from the other thread here.

yes, garmin nuvi will work with our map.
      this link will help you understand the common questions http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

but to answer your question, here is the link to the free map which you can install in your pc and load into your device. but this free map is an old version (v1.07 to be exact) and the current working version is v2.03.

to get the updated map, your status should be updated to contributor status to gain access to latest map. here's link to the latest demo map which you can install in your pc but can't be loaded to your device. you may use this as reference for the data which you can contribute. once you have contributed enough data, then you will send pm to the judge and once he approves, you will be upgraded to contributor.
      just click this link for more info. goodluck sir.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
        hi. welcome to roadguide.
        i combined your post from the other thread here.

yes, garmin nuvi will work with our map.
        this link will help you understand the common questions http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

but to answer your question, here is the link to the free map which you can install in your pc and load into your device. but this free map is an old version (v1.07 to be exact) and the current working version is v2.03.

to get the updated map, your status should be updated to contributor status to gain access to latest map. here's link to the latest demo map which you can install in your pc but can't be loaded to your device. you may use this as reference for the data which you can contribute. once you have contributed enough data, then you will send pm to the judge and once he approves, you will be upgraded to contributor.
        just click this link for more info. goodluck sir.
        ok sir... thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
        X