Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

newbie ( I can't tranfer MAP from my Garmin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie ( I can't tranfer MAP from my Garmin)

Hello guys! I would like to ask why I can't transfer my ph map to my Garmin nuvi 1310. I already followed procedures as follows:

training center by igor pavlov
    gmaputil
    mapsource file ver 4.57.0.0
    jklinc roadguide 5.08
    open mapsource, select map tiles using map tool, send to gps unit.

I can see the map on the mapsource and training center application but once I transfer to my garmin unit it is not transferring. What else should I do? Are the applications that I have installed correct? Please advise.

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by todobem View Post
    Hello guys! I would like to ask why I can't transfer my ph map to my Garmin nuvi 1310. I already followed procedures as follows:

gmaputil
    jklinc roadguide 5.08

I can see the map on the mapsource and training center application but once I transfer to my garmin unit it is not transferring. What else should I do? Are the applications that I have installed correct? Please advise.

Thank you so much!
    http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2017

Comment

gmaputil
      jklinc roadguide 5.08

Thank you so much!
      mapsource version dosen't seem right.
      and free map version is not 5.08 but rather 1.07.

Comment

gmaputil
        jklinc roadguide 5.08

Thank you so much!
        Originally posted by pokz View Post
        mapsource version dosen't seem right.
        and free map version is not 5.08 but rather 1.07.
        Agree with kuya Pokz. The lowest mapsource compatible version (and the most stable) should be v6.13.7, and the Roadguide map v1.07 (free map). Jklinc Roadguide v5.08 is an outdated pre-RG forum map.

Since you can see the map in mapsource, installation was done correctly but maybe the outdated map and mapsource might not be compatible with the nuvi 1310. Suggest you upgrade mapsource then download RG's free map v1.07 and use this map in your device... HTH
        Last edited by Borgie; 11-14-2011, 08:19.

Comment

Working...
        X