Newbie from Las Pinas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Las Pinas

i just got my garmin nuvi 250 from canada..hope you guys can help me put phil map on my nuvi 250..Thanks!

Welcome to RG!!!

Please visit and read the FAQ page so that you can get started:

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

ok thanks!

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide! Hope you'll become a contributor so you get to access the awesome contributor's map...

Comment

Newbie from Sta. Rosa

My unit garmin nuvi 1450 just arrived yesterday from USA. Its preloaded with North America maps. Thanks for your help on how to get the Phil Map. Do I need an external memory(micro SD) to save it or do I download it directly to the unit.

Comment

Lantingd,

You hijacked Vanleano's intro topic, but I guess not a big deal.

To answer your question:
            1. If only North America, then I suspect you have still a lot of space in your GPSR to load the RG map in the unit itself.

2. A friend of mine got a whole America and Canada map, then updated it, and when he tried to load the map, no more space, so he had no choice but to use a microSD.

3. I have a Singapore version and all the maps fit in my GPSR so my microSD is empty. However it is still a good idea to maybe buy a microSD just in case you want to load more maps in the future.

TTFN
            Arvin

Comment

Newbie from Sta. Rosa

Thanks for that advice to just buy a micro SD card. So the mapsource, training center and Philippine routable map 1.07 will be save in the micro SD card?
              Afterwards, what will be the next steps?

thanks again.
              Last edited by lantingd; 11-10-2011, 20:06. Reason: incomplete message

Comment

Working...
              X