Im Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im Lost

Hey guys, sorry but im a newbie in here, and were planning to have a holiday in Phil and travel from Davao to Manila and we need a GPS cause we are not familiar of the place yet, just Davao City were familar cause we live their before. I read some articles here and its helpful,just wishing if you can help me, I am just using my iPad for navigation here in Australia and just wondering if I still can used it in there as well. Or do I need to by that Garmin Navigation tablet. Cheers guys, hope someone can help me..Much appreciated..

Hi iamfromaus08, welcome to RoadGuide for your travels i suggest get a dedicated gps ex. 265WT, next download the following: training center, mapsource and finally the standard map try to read the FAQ for newbies thread. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide!

Please browse this thread for an iPad compatible navigation app that might help you in your planned road trip http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=4461. If you can buy a dedicated GPS navigation device as suggested by kuya razorspells, that would be your best option, imho... HTH

Comment

Originally posted by iamfromaus08 View Post
        Hey guys, sorry but im a newbie in here, and were planning to have a holiday in Phil and travel from Davao to Manila and we need a GPS cause we are not familiar of the place yet, just Davao City were familar cause we live their before. I read some articles here and its helpful,just wishing if you can help me, I am just using my iPad for navigation here in Australia and just wondering if I still can used it in there as well. Or do I need to by that Garmin Navigation tablet. Cheers guys, hope someone can help me..Much appreciated..
        welcome to roadguide.
        you can also checkout the papago app for philippines. its available in itunes.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

right direction

Hi to all! I'm an IT professional for a top local bank. I may be good at what I do but I can't say the same for my sense of direction. I'm glad I've come to the right place. I want to contribute right away but first things first. I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 1690. I can't use some of its features here in RP but its a start. So wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytobias View Post
            Hi to all! I'm an IT professional for a top local bank. I may be good at what I do but I can't say the same for my sense of direction. I'm glad I've come to the right place. I want to contribute right away but first things first. I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 1690. I can't use some of its features here in RP but its a start. So wish me luck.
            welcome to roadguide.
            best start is our FAQ for newbie, link below.
            most of us are not IT professionals...we have doctors, engrs, businessmen, motorbike riders, retirees...so im sure youll get the hang of gps soon.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
            X