Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie also

hi

im new to this forum also... im working in a telecom industry.. we always conduct drivetest in almost all parts of mindanao, so i would really want to help in achieving accuracy and to broaden our coverage in our maps here in mindanao. i will try to read first the forum and if ever i have questions il just post it.. i would really want to help... thanks...

Originally posted by jerd288 View Post
    hi

im new to this forum also... im working in a telecom industry.. we always conduct drivetest in almost all parts of mindanao, so i would really want to help in achieving accuracy and to broaden our coverage in our maps here in mindanao. i will try to read first the forum and if ever i have questions il just post it.. i would really want to help... thanks...
    welcome. and with the oregon you have a great tool to help us!
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

quick question sir

sir jan just a quick question. under philippine routables 5.17 i cant see Zamboanga city streets and tracks. so i was planning to make some tracks, but then i found out that under demo version there are tracks and streets. are those tracks from demo version still not uploaded for the phil routables 5.17 or do i need to contribute first to gain access?

thanks... hope you could enlighten me with this one....

Comment

Originally posted by jerd288 View Post
        sir jan just a quick question. under philippine routables 5.17 i cant see Zamboanga city streets and tracks. so i was planning to make some tracks, but then i found out that under demo version there are tracks and streets. are those tracks from demo version still not uploaded for the phil routables 5.17 or do i need to contribute first to gain access?

thanks... hope you could enlighten me with this one....
        philippines routable is the old version of the map which is no longer updated.

the newest version of the map is roadguide.ph 1.05
        yes, you need to contribute to get the contributors map which has zamboanga city. (but streetnames are missing... contribute those and qualify for upgrade aswell...)
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

thanks

thnks sir jan......
          Last edited by jerd288; 04-05-2009, 13:46.

Comment

Working...
          X