Boyeth from Laguna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyeth from Laguna

Hi newbie here in GPS world.... just like the other newbie, hoping to learn more regarding GPS, i just got one, bought it in sulit.

More power!

Boyeth Welcome to RG!

You have a Navitel GPSR? Or a navitel app in a smartphone?

For Navitel FAQ please visit here:
    http://roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74

For General RG FAQ please visit here:
    http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Enjoy mapping!

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

No sir, not a navitel, im just confuse what to do thats why i put navitel, sorry for that. heres my GPS, bought this in sulit and still in learning process of using this...

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...&featureType=1

Mga sirs okey lang po ba itong nabili ko? can i have your comments?

thanks!

Comment

welcome to roadguide.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Boyeth,

Unfortunately I am not familiar with the W560, so you need to research some more. For RG, we only have Garmin and Navitel Compatible maps. I am not sure if your unit is Garmin compatible or not, please check with the sellers.

The features look great for the price, but then again in my opinion the map is the most basic and important feature, so I hope you can upgrade it regularly either with the seller or if compatible, with RG.

By the way please post in English

TTFN
          Arvin

Comment

ouch sorry, anyway im starting to be familiar with my gps and it is running with garmin, what i would like to know now is how to update the map from time to time. I hope someone could teach me. What to download where to download.

Another thing i observed from my gps is before it works perfectly is i need to wait for atleast 15 minutes, is it really like that?

hoping could someone lighten me up.

Thanks RG!

Comment

Originally posted by boyeth View Post
              ouch sorry, anyway im starting to be familiar with my gps and it is running with garmin, what i would like to know now is how to update the map from time to time. I hope someone could teach me. What to download where to download.

Another thing i observed from my gps is before it works perfectly is i need to wait for atleast 15 minutes, is it really like that?

Thanks RG!
              if you want an updated map from time to time, you need to get contributors status. contributors map is updated at least once a month.
              how to get contributors map?
              go and read FAQ for newbie thread, you can see link below this post.

regarding your gps unit, you need to specify what brand and model so we could help you.
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

first, welcome to world of gps and to the roadguide forum. enjoy your stay. secondly about your question,

Originally posted by boyeth View Post

Thanks RG!

yes this is normal since your unit will have to get satellite fix first to have a lock on your present position. sometimes it just takes a minute or more depending on your location. obstruction of the clear sky will give you longer time to have the fix.
                Last edited by doki; 09-26-2011, 12:37.
                ░░ N70º 14.821 E22º 20.847 ░░

Comment

welcome to roadguide

Comment

thank you guys, appreciated that.

Comment

Working...
                    X