Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From NY!!

Hi Guys,
    I'm Rjeff (Yes I am Filipino, Lol), from NY. I'm a Big Garmin Fan.

I found you guys because when I went to the Phil last May to visit my gf who's family is in the province (Borongan, Eastern Samar), their place is basically off the map. I am hopefully planning to go there soon, and looking forward to be a very very big contributor to the maps. I'm a Tech person here, and trying to learn the ropes of your system right now. I have downloaded the free map so I can add my contributions later on

Being a newbie, May I know who is the founder and/or admins here? And where is everyone's locations? I would like to meet the main admin in person if he/she is in the Phil so I can bring him alcohol from NY (lol) and if some members wants some units from here. I stay in the Phil in Cubao, QC, so they can pick it up from there.

P.S. if there are any members here in NY, pm me. I would like to meet other members. I'm basically a loner, who loves cars, and loves to drive, hehe. Nice to be a part of your group. Thank you

hi rjeff
    welcome to roadguide.
    pls visit our faq for newbie thread.

if you want info on whos who, you may attend our monthly eb when youre here in phils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Hey Reiji,
      cool!! Do you have one scheduled for September or November? I am trying to see if I can go there around that time.

I'm actually the Tech person for the FilipinoGPS. We created the Tagalog language for the GPS units (http://www.facebook.com/FilipinoGPS)

I am trying to ask the Mods if I can contribute by giving members 1 Tagalog Voice theme to use for their GPS units. Just watch the vid on Youtube, its really funny.

I will still contribute to the maps as soon as I go there for vacation. But for now, since I am based here, this is my only way to contribute at the present time.

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by rjeff1 View Post
        Hey Reiji,
        cool!! Do you have one scheduled for September or November? I am trying to see if I can go there around that time.

I'm actually the Tech person for the FilipinoGPS. We created the Tagalog language for the GPS units (http://www.facebook.com/FilipinoGPS)

I am trying to ask the Mods if I can contribute by giving members 1 Tagalog Voice theme to use for their GPS units. Just watch the vid on Youtube, its really funny.

I will still contribute to the maps as soon as I go there for vacation. But for now, since I am based here, this is my only way to contribute at the present time.

Thanks !
        thats nice!
        some of our members here are making their own customized gps voices too.
        for eb schedule, we have one scheduled for sep23 in subic. check out events thread for details.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
        X