Newbie from Lipa City Batangas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Lipa City Batangas

I just bought a Garmin 255W and a Garmin 1300. A friend helped me to have the Philippine map loaded in my two units.My problem is that the Philippine maps is not accurate as compared to USA maps when I used my Garmin there.I am interested and willing to help in updating/editing the details of the map at least in my area and nearby towns to help other GPS users to get around in our province accurately.

wow, you have 1 more extra GPS..as for me, can't decide yet what GPS to buy..

Comment

Originally posted by marcajan View Post
      I just bought a Garmin 255W and a Garmin 1300. A friend helped me to have the Philippine map loaded in my two units.My problem is that the Philippine maps is not accurate as compared to USA maps when I used my Garmin there.I am interested and willing to help in updating/editing the details of the map at least in my area and nearby towns to help other GPS users to get around in our province accurately.
      Welcome to Roadguide, pls contribute to get the latest map/version which would help you navigate much better and you will be surprise to see more Pois in the latest version.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X