Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob from Antipolo

Cheers all!

I just ordered a nuvi 205w from the states and although it has not yet arrived - probably by the end of this month - I would love to get started contributing to the cause

Is this possible though? Without a gps unit in hand? I do have mapsource installed on my pc and have successfuly installed the v1.23 demo map... I do see some streets I can name that are not yet named and probably a couple POI's I can name also...

Hmmph all this waiting... I might as well get started contributing if it's at all possible

Originally posted by lepimp79 View Post
    Cheers all!

I just ordered a nuvi 205w from the states and although it has not yet arrived - probably by the end of this month - I would love to get started contributing to the cause

Is this possible though? Without a gps unit in hand? I do have mapsource installed on my pc and have successfuly installed the v1.23 demo map... I do see some streets I can name that are not yet named and probably a couple POI's I can name also...

Hmmph all this waiting... I might as well get started contributing if it's at all possible
    welcome to roadguide sir.
    yes, you can start contributing by naming unnamed streets while waiting for your unit. but not for poi. we prefer poi that are actually recorded by device.
    thanks and good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the reply...

Oh well.. I might as well wait for the gps to arrive then.

Comment

Working...
      X