Newbie from Canada / Geocacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Canada / Geocacher

I came here looking for maps, now am a member! I travel to Mindanao often, and do go off the beaten path, I could also contribute if you needed. I really enjoy geocaching, I would love it if there were more geocaches in the Philippines! If you guys haven't tried geocaching yet you should give it a try!

Welcome to Roadguide CCCanada! Tracks and waypoints from off beaten paths are very much welcome. Who knows, it might be a lifesaver to the next traveler. Please check out the "How to's" if you plan to contribute and avail yourself of the awesome contributor's map...

Comment

CC welcome to RG, yeah of course the RG community will always welcome new track contributions, as Borgie said it might just be a "lifesaver" in many sense of the word to someone in the future. I know RG map has saved me time a few times already.

As for Geocaching. If you set it up, they will come, so set it up in Mindanao and see who actually gets to visit it. I just read a bit about Geocaching here:
      http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=405

Very interested, but as of now I am having fun with Cartography (contributing to RG)

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by CCCanada View Post
        I came here looking for maps, now am a member! I travel to Mindanao often, and do go off the beaten path, I could also contribute if you needed. I really enjoy geocaching, I would love it if there were more geocaches in the Philippines! If you guys haven't tried geocaching yet you should give it a try!
        There is one in Siliman University, 2 in Boracay, 2 in Cebu I think. I like geochaching also.

Comment

Working...
        X