X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob from Cainta

Hi roadguideph peeps!

Im ryan from ortigas extension, cainta

Hoping to learn more about GPS/Mapping and be able to contribute for the benefit of all GPS users here in PI. Cheers and all the best for roadguideph!

welcome to rgph
    ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Originally posted by Santi View Post
      Hi roadguideph peeps!

Im ryan from ortigas extension, cainta

Hoping to learn more about GPS/Mapping and be able to contribute for the benefit of all GPS users here in PI. Cheers and all the best for roadguideph!
      welcome to roadguide!

Comment

welcome welcome

Comment

thanks everyone.. if i may ask, is the ph map loaded to my garmin mobile xt came from rgph?

Comment

bro, only you can answer that as we don't have access to your cp.
            ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

ooopss

Originally posted by B2Bomber View Post
              bro, only you can answer that as we don't have access to your cp.

hmm okay.. sorry. you mean the ph maps has different sources also? i thought the only source is rgph? sorry for my ignorance mr. b2bomber

how will i know the source of the map stored in my cp? thanks again for answering my queries..

Comment

Normally, I would prefer that we help ourselves to the vast info out there, but I do believe you could have found the answer on your own had you looked around the different forums.
                In your GMXT:
                Tools->Manage My Data->Map Sets->Mapsource
                after doing so, you should see a list of the map(s) installed with radio buttons to their left. If you see Roadguide.Ph, then it's from RGPh.
                There are other sources of Philippine routable map, which one was installed by whoever installed your GMXT is something we can't help you out with for 1 obvious reason.
                HTH
                Last edited by B2Bomber; 08-23-2010, 22:50.

Comment

thank you sir.

found it.. it says phils roadguide map 17mb

Comment

niceness... enjoy and drive safely. and you don't need to call me sir. ;-) just glad to be of help.

Comment

Originally posted by B2Bomber View Post
                      niceness... enjoy and drive safely. and you don't need to call me sir. ;-) just glad to be of help.
                      very nice. ilearn alot on this forum

Comment

Working...
                      X