newbie from Makati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie from Makati

Hi guys. Im glad i found this forum. Ive been wanting to use GPS for the longest time but i dont know where to start and how to get maps.

Hope you guys dont mind my asking questions in the various threads here.

Originally posted by dannybe View Post
    Hi guys. Im glad i found this forum. Ive been wanting to use GPS for the longest time but i dont know where to start and how to get maps.

shoot right away. many friendly people are here to guide and assist you. welcome to roadguide.

Comment

Originally posted by dannybe View Post

Welcome to Roadguide!
      You can start by reading the FAQ for newbies. Just click on my signature link below. Most of your questions will be answered there. Then ask us also for those questions that you have not found the answer.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide dannybe! Hope you'll enjoy using your Nuvi with the free Roadguide map. Keep in mind that the contributor's map is very much better than the free map and it's yours if you help contribute to this great GPS mapping project ! Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Working...
        X